- Posters must be mounted on the day for which they are accepted between 08.00 and 09.00 in the morning and remain on display until the end of sessions on that day.
- The dimensions of the poster boards are 594 x 841 mm (A1 format). Material for mounting posters will be provided in the poster area.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and author’s name, as stated in the submitted abstract.
- The text and illustrations should be readable from a distance of two meters (six feet).
You can download the Poster template here:
for 7th International Workshop on Surface Engineering: 7th_IWOSE
Authors are requested to be present at their posters during the poster session for which their poster has been scheduled. At that time, poster chairpersons will walk around and discuss posters selected by the Congress Programme Committee for discussion.
- The e-Poster format will be presented in addition to the paper posters, enabling presentation of the content throughout the Congress.
- Viewers will be able to easily find and browse e-Posters and download the posters in PDF format when permitted by the presenter.